- Experience : 1-6
- Salary : 2.4 to 8 LPA
- Location : Bapatla
We are looking to hire a talented PHP Developer to manage our back-end services and ensure
a seamless interchange of data between the server and our users. As a PHP Developer, you
will be responsible for developing and coding all server-side logic. You will also be required to
maintain the central database and respond to requests from front-end developers.
PHP Developer Responsibilities:
● Conducting analysis of website and application requirements.
● Writing back-end code and building efficient PHP modules.
● Developing back-end portals with an optimized database.
● Troubleshooting application and code issues.
● Integrating data storage solutions.
● Responding to integration requests from front-end developers.
● Finalizing back-end features and testing web applications.
● Updating and altering application features to enhance performance.
PHP Developer Requirements:
● Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar field.
● Knowledge of PHP web frameworks including Yii, Laravel, and CodeIgniter.
● Understanding of object-oriented PHP programming.
● Previous experience creating scalable applications.
● Proficient with code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, CVS, and SVN.
● Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases.
● Ability to project manage.
● Good problem-solving skills