- Experience : 0-2
- Salary : 1.2 LPA-3.0 LPA
- Location : Bapatla
A Dot Net developer is responsible for producing code using .net languages such as C# and VB. Net developers create applications from scratch, configure existing systems and provide user support. Also, net developers are able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects. A net developer's overall goal is to work with internal teams to design, develop and maintain software. Net developers are employed by companies within differing industries.
Responsibilities of Net Developer
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Remain up to date with the terminology, concepts and best practices for coding mobile apps
- Develop technical interfaces, specifications, and architecture
- Use and adapt existing web applications for apps
- Create and test software prototypes
- Develop client displays and user interfaces
- Assist software personnel in handling project related work and other requirements
- Coordinate with other software professionals and developers
Qualifications of Net Developer
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, MSSQL.
- Development experience using C# .NET
- Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET) and HTML5/CSS3
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Able to work well in a team setting
Ideally, we’d like to have our new hire onboard ASAP.
Feel free to reach out if you need me to clarify the qualification criteria or the scope of responsibilities. I’m also happy to answer any other questions you may have about the position.